Face To Face Marketing Is Back
How To Make Money Exhibiting At Trade Shows
From David O’Beirne, Publisher
If you organise trade show participation for your company, you’ll find this issue of The Quietly Good Newsletter extremely helpful.
Events have come roaring back after an eighteen-month, Pandemic imposed absence.
While exhibit halls were as empty as the Marie Celeste, you were probably busy with digital and any other form of marketing that would generate leads and sales. And quite rightly.
This issue will show you how to make the most of those channels when they’re linked to event participation.
Understanding the distinct advantages trade shows offer
will help you achieve above average results.
If digital marketing is where you’ve been spending most of
your time recently this will be very useful.
If you want new perspectives and new ideas for event marketing,
the contents of this issue will fit the bill.
How will you benefit from this issue?
- It shows you how to ensure event participation is always a paying proposition
- You’ll learn how to compare leads and sales from events against other forms of marketing
- It will prompt you to grade the sources of your company’s most profitable sales so you can see where you should allocate more of your marketing spend
- If you want to boost sales in the upcoming financial year, this issue shows you how
- It offers you a guide to attracting higher numbers of the “right” visitors to your stand
- It shows you the route to take to become a speaker at conferences and seminars allied to trade shows
- After such a long absence, you’ll have a refresher of the best ways to use trade exhibitions
- You will know how to guard against one of the biggest dangers to event success
- You will also be reminded about when not to exhibit
Don’t buy this issue if you are seeking descriptions of exhibition stands and layouts.
You can get that information for FREE via our sister website ExhibitorsOnly.biz
Go to work on your event strategy immediately
Quietly Good Newsletters provide actionable information you can apply immediately.
Each issue contains as much information as a seminar but at a much lower cost.
Plus, you don’t need to travel anywhere or spend valuable time in a virtual meeting.
Email access included
If you have questions about any aspect of content, you can email me, and I will reply with an answer to your question.
It’s not a consultancy service, but I’m keen to help with questions raised about the topic.
Here’s a fast summary as to why this subject is essential especially if own or manage a small or medium-sized enterprise;
- Trade shows are back and they’re busy.
- Exhibitions offer a predictable form of marketing.
- On a defined date in a named venue, hundreds, perhaps thousands of potential buyers of your product will be gathered in one place
- After an enforced gap, buyers are keen to source new ideas and suppliers.
- Buy this issue to learn how to attract and sell the companies you most want to be doing business with in the future.
- Sales success is no accident.
START MAKING MORE SALES WHEN YOU NEXT EXHIBIT
Snap your copy of The Trade Show Marketing issue for £19.95 (saves £5.00)
Please note there are no refunds on newsletter purchases.
The Trade Show issue of The Quietly Good Newsletter is a twenty-two page PDF download.
You will receive it in your inbox immediately after payment is received.