By that, I mean, do you post articles to this platform?
If you use LinkedIn only for short posts, and for liking, or sharing the content of others, you’re missing an excellent promotion opportunity.
I regularly post articles long and short form to LinkedIn on subjects connected to;
- Increasing sales
- Trade shows and events
- Copywriting, digital and direct marketing
The articles work for me in a variety of ways;
- Useful information gets shared
- My connections grow as a result of the invitations that follow each article’s publication
- They attract potential clients
- I use the articles as references when talking to potential clients
- They build traffic to particular landing pages on my websites
- They show my network I’m active
- Each piece is a social media promotional item too
- And sometimes, I receive invitations to speak at events
All of these things happen for my clients too when I write articles their LinkedIn articles
One critical thing to note is frequency.
Posting regularly builds visibility with your contacts and other interested members of the LinkedIn network.
It’s additional to publishing updates and sharing and commenting on the content published by others.
Yes, more work, but it’s invaluable.
Perhaps publishing articles of this kind on LinkedIn is something you mean to do but don’t.
Usually this is due to lack of time.
If that’s the case, I can write those articles and long-form posts for you.
To discuss making more of LinkedIn; email firstname.lastname@example.org.